Jobs at CodeYourFuture
We believe in a future where everyone has a real opportunity to lead a thriving life. CodeYourFuture (CYF) is a UK based non-profit organisation that trains refugees and other disadvantaged people to become web developers and helps them to find work in the tech industry.
Current open roles
Senior Community & Partnerships manager, North West & West Midlands
CodeYourFuture seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Community and Partnerships Manager to join our team.
As the Senior Community and Partnerships Manager in the North West and the West Midlands, you will maintain strategic partnerships, identify new partnerships, foster community engagement, and drive growth initiatives.
Your primary goal will be strengthening our network, building relationships with key stakeholders, and leveraging collaborations to expand our reach and impact.
Our Working Principles
- Empower volunteers through defined roles & responsibilities
- Events and classes with agendas and with assigned leaders running different sections
- Create interactive events that encourage the participation of all students and attendees
- Ensure interaction with students and attendees in smaller groups to promote collaboration and discussion
- Encourage feedback from all students and attendees after every event
- Create social spaces where people can meet and socialise - discussions are essential in any class or event
Code Your Future is a Living Wage employer. The living wage is an hourly rate calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK. There are two rates of living wage which are set independently and updated annually. One rate relates to the London Living Wage and the other rate relating to the UK Living Wage